New multiplayer (MP) brings a major new feature, Team Play mode.
Got skills? That’s great, but even if you’re not there yet, don’t worry.
In Team Play mode, every player will contribute to the team score. Do your best and work together for your team’s success!
Another new MP feature is player organized events.
Now you can be an event organizer:
- Set up tracks and race rules, Team Play or Grand Prix. Try them out.
- Give gift items to players who play you events. Everybody is allowed to contribute gifts and they will be given out randomly to players after the event.
- Write your own message on event ad board. You can say whatever you wish but please keep it clean.
- Events can be private or public.
Other fixes and improvements:
- Item drops are now given based on play time – play longer tracks for faster drops.
- Replays of top 10 players for each track can be downloaded on rankings page for practicing or watching.
- Track editor: now you can playtest your track and publish it in game directly.
- All license tracks had makeovers: more obstacles for more fun, especially in MP.
- Game physics were optimized: game runs faster with a lot more dynamic objects.
- Ingame browser is implemented in MP lobby: get the latest news or event announcements immediately. It makes it also easier to report bugs and give feedback.
- Controller options on tutorial more clearly displayed.
- Simplified ingame user interface.
- MP points were added to statistics.
- But fix: when a player is DSQ in the last race of MP event, plane doesn’t show up in showcase.
- Bug fix: artificial horizon had problems with plane tilt.
- Bug fix: in watch mode, Mocci items collected by other players are shown.
- Bug fix: AMD graphics card was not working with DirectX11. Some versions of drivers had problems, AMD fixed it in the latest drivers, workaround will be kept just in case.
- Bug fix: chat got stuck on some occasions.
*One more thing:
During these holidays, visit multiplayer mode for time limited events.
New exclusive gift items will be given out if you join the official MP team play during certain times.
Event rules will be explained in MP lobby before each event is ready to go on air.
Let the race begin!