This update is focused on tuning planes and plane parts. Stability parameter now makes different planes more stable and less likely to get damaged.
Planes should now also feel more solid and stable, that is until you destroy them!
Also your winnings are now celebrated in style.
Confetti celebration is here. You deserve it!
And many small fixes and improvements:
- MP player to watch – license now shows player’s badge.
- Snapping effects are added when applying plane parts in garage.
- Alt-tabbing in full screen under DirectX11 would switch to windowed mode – fixed.
- Cursor could get stuck on track menu – fixed.
- Problem with damage sometimes pilling up too fast, especially in multiplayer – fixed.
And of course, join multiplayer live events every Friday.
2 time slots: 20h CET (Europe) and 20h EST (Americas).
Happy Chinese New Year! Rooster can fly this year?