This update brings Track Editor.
Build your own tracks and share them with other players. Tracks are built with WebGL Editor tool that requires Chrome or Firefox browsers. Main menu track editor option will direct you to a tool that allows playtesting your tracks before they are published.
As an example we included Avatar inspired floating rocks track. It's probably a bit silly concept, but should be fun to race on.
And maybe you want to build your own tracks, please join!
Below is a list of all other major features and fixes included in this update:
- Full mouse support. Flying with mouse is now possible in arcade mode. Mouse sensitivity is adjustable.
- Launcher in Steam version was removed. Game now has Full Controller support, ready for Big Screen and living room play.
- Graphics and controller settings can now be adjusted from the in-game Options menu.
- Arcade mode physics were further tuned and simplified to reduce the learning curve.
- More Steam achievements, currently there are 25 of them.
- Change your pilot slogan in the garage.
- Benchmark tool was fixed and moved to the Options menu.